Abuse Prevention Specialist
Location: Lithuania (Vilnius, Kaunas or remote)
- Additional vacation days
- Health Insurance
- Budget for your growth and learning
- Career opportunities in a fast-growing startup
- Working from anywhere around the globe or from our offices (with unlimited snacks supplies) in Vilnius and Kaunas
- Working closely with the internet veterans and experienced team
- Interesting projects and the ability to play a role in a high-tech business environment
- Company events (from summer and winter celebrations to team buildings and conferences, we have them all)
- Bonus system for your future colleague recommendation
- Gross salary 1257 Eur/month (depending on your experience). We’re ready to discuss a different salary based on your skills and competencies.
We Expect That You Have
- At least 1 year of experience in KYC, Cyber Security and/or customer service
- Ability to analyze, summarize, and communicate findings and issues drawn from facts and apply complex legal and regulatory requirements in a highly effective manner
- Verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to quickly learn new technology and processes
- Analytical mind with creative problem-solving abilities and a results-oriented approach
- Strong work ethic with high energy and willingness to learn on the job
- Strong sense of ownership and ability to work and make decisions with minimal supervision
- Passion for technology!
In This Position You Will
- Research, identify and investigate requests that have potential fraud/abuse customer’s activities (e.g., SPAM, copyrights violations, bitmining, scamming, phishing, etc.), take action following the company’s Terms of Services and Policies
- Act as a liaison with the RIRs, country and international law enforcement agencies, and all other relevant regulatory oversight agencies.
- Prepare reports regarding customer’s fraudulent and abusive activities
- Determine and recommend an appropriate course of action for fraud detection, minimization and prevention
- Develop, manage and improve abuse management processes, software and internal policies
- Work cross-functionally with our other departments and teams regarding customer account suspensions, closures, and other risk matters
We are looking for an Abuse Prevention Specialist to join our team of IT professionals. You’ll be a part of the abuse prevention team, which is committed to ensuring that IP abuse incidents are resolved timely & efficiently.
Who Are We
IPXO is the first in the world IP address management platform that empowers businesses of any size through IP monetization and leasing. Our mission is to work towards secure and sustainable Internet that creates equal opportunities for everyone. IPXO is a place where people are valued as the backbone of the company. Our goal is to build an open and free-to-explore team of professionals who thrive in their fields of expertise while building the future of the Internet.
Join our team
Interested in joining a team of industry professionals working with a unique and exciting product? Let's get in touch.Apply now