Location: Lithuania (Vilnius, Kaunas or remote)
We are looking for a Business/Data Analyst who will implement tools and strategies to translate raw data into valuable business insights. Your goal will be to help our business use data to make an informative decision, drive high performance and deliver quality.
Who Are We
IPXO is the first in the world IP address management platform that empowers businesses of any size through IP monetization and leasing. Our mission is to work towards secure and sustainable Internet that creates equal opportunities for everyone. IPXO is a place where people are valued as the backbone of the company. Our goal is to build an open and free-to-explore team of professionals who thrive in their fields of expertise while building the future of the Internet.
In This Position You Will
- Data analysis and insights
- Extract data from multiple sources and create reports
- Define company-wide, key business metrics and relevant data sources
- Ensuring data is correct
- Transform raw data into actionable business insights
- Apply industry knowledge to interpret data and improve performance
- Keep abreast of industry news, changes and trends
- Participate in various company projects where data insights needed
We Expect That You Have
- Proven work experience in the data analytics field (e.g., Data Analyst, Business Analyst, Lead Data Analyst, Data Engineer)
- Proficiency in data analytics tools (Power BI, Tableau, etc.)
- Skills with SQL, Python/R
- Fundamentals of ML (considered as an advantage)
- Business-oriented mindset
- Ability to design conceptual and logical data models from both structured and unstructured data
- Analytical mind, attention to detail and inclination for problem-solving, passion for analytics and big data
- Confident in communicating with stakeholders of all levels, including advising, training, and assisting colleagues where necessary.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Additional vacation days
- Budget for your training and growth
- Health Insurance
- Career opportunities in a fast-growing startup
- Working from anywhere around the globe or from our offices (with unlimited snacks supplies) in Vilnius and Kaunas
- Working closely with the internet veterans and experienced team
- Interesting projects and the ability to play a role in a high-tech business environment
- Company events (from summer and winter celebrations to team buildings and conferences, we have them all)
- Gross salary starting from 4133 Eur/month (depending on your experience). We’re ready to discuss a different salary based on your skills and competencies.