Business Development Representative
Who we are
IPXO is the leading full circle IPAM (IP Address Management) solution that empowers businesses of all sizes to scale with the help of IP monetization and leasing. Our mission is to build a secure and sustainable Internet that creates equal opportunities for everyone.
At IPXO, people are the backbone of the company. Our goal is to build a team of professionals who thrive in their fields of expertise while building the future of the Internet.
Do you see yourself as an enthusiast of innovative digital solutions?
Do you feel comfortable in a fast-paced tech startup environment and wish to continue learning every single day?
Do you enjoy using new and modern communication channels to engage with new prospects?
Are you comfortable applying new technologies, such as personal video messages?
Do you love using social networks, such as LinkedIn and Twitter to engage with new prospects?
Are you motivated by setbacks and see them as opportunities to learn and improve your skills?
Are you excited about working with new companies, introducing them to the Account Executive or conducting discovery calls yourself?
Have you been successful in setting foot in the door of mid-size and large companies?
If you answer YES to these questions, we will be delighted to welcome you into our family.
Don’t waste time creating a CV or cover letter. A short video introducing yourself and a link to your LinkedIn profile will do. 😉
In this position, you will
- Create successful sales cadence for outbound leads and foster relationships
- Research target leads and create an analysis of the prospect before introducing them to an Account Executive
- Use a mix of communication tools to engage with prospects, schedule and conduct first discovery calls
- Act as a subject matter expert on IPAM solutions
- Educate leads about the IPXO solution and foster connections until they are qualified and ready for a discovery session with you or an Account Executive
- Maintain detailed documentation and analysis of leads in Salesforce
We expect that you have
- 2-3 years of experience as a Business Development Rep for B2B sales; ideally, for B2B SaaS products
- Self-starter mentality with determination to initiate multiple touchpoints and nurture productive conversations with prospects without giving up
- An instinct for business development and the ability to discover who clients are and what they are looking for
- Excellent communication skills to approach clients and turn a NO into a YES
- Experience in using all communication channels, including phone calls, video messages and LinkedIn to engage with prospects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English; ability to communicate in Spanish, Portuguese and other languages is a bonus
- Ability to pinpoint clients’ needs and find solutions that can make a difference
- Demonstrated ability to be productive and self-motivated with minimal supervision
- Results-oriented mindset and an ability to thrive in ambiguity, without having complete information
- Enthusiasm and passion for IPXO solutions
- No 9-to-5 mentality, instead, a ‘whatever-it-takes’ mentality
- Team player mentality
- Competitive salary and an uncapped commission plan
- Career opportunities in a fast-growing startup
- A fun environment with a highly motivated team
- State-of-the-art tools, including Salesforce, Reply, Slack, Zoom, etc.
- Notebook and phone of your choice
- Support from a Marketing Team, a Business Analyst and a LeadGen specialist who will assist with the research of contacts