Business/ Market Analyst
Location: Europe/ Remote
Who we are
IPXO is the leading full circle IPAM (IP Address Management) solution that empowers businesses of all sizes to scale with the help of IP monetization and leasing. Our mission is to build a secure and sustainable Internet that creates equal opportunities for everyone.
At IPXO, people are the backbone of the company. Our goal is to build a team of professionals who thrive in their fields of expertise while building the future of the Internet.
We are looking for an experienced Business & Market Analyst based in Europe to help us build a scalable organization and increase revenue. Let’s get in touch if you enjoy conducting research and analyzing the market to come up with solutions to business problems, and you wish to help introduce solutions to IPXO clients and identify target companies for our Business Development team.
In this position, you will
- Gather and analyze data related to market conditions as well as potential and existing client demographics
- Conduct competitive analysis
- Develop tactics and metrics to assess the effectiveness of existing Marketing and Sales strategies
- Analyze the collected data and convert it into digestible information and visual presentations
- Monitor and forecast marketing/sales trends to highlight opportunities for new initiatives and promotions
- Develop and analyze reports and present findings to key stakeholders
- Identify target companies for the BDR team to contact
- Collect and enrich (contact) data for the selected target companies
We expect that you have
- 3 years of experience as a business/market analyst or a similar position
- Experience with data mining
- Excellent documentation skills
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Problem-solving skills to process a large amount of complex data with precision and translate it into measurable results
- Critical thinking and an innate curiosity about consumers to assess all available information
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Enthusiasm and passion for IPXO services
- Data-driven mindset
- No 9-to-5 mentality, instead, a ‘whatever-it-takes’ mentality
- Team player mentality
- Competitive salary
- Ability to work from home, unless you live close to one of our offices
- Career opportunities in a fast-growing startup
- A fun and flexible work environment with a highly motivated team
- State-of-the-art tools, including Slack, Zoom, HubSpot, Salesforce, Reply, etc.
- Computer and phone of your choice