We are looking for a Procurement Specialist to join our team. As a Procurement Specialist, you will be responsible for supply chain management, evaluating suppliers, creating processes, purchasing orders, purchasing goods or services, negotiating and closing deals.
Who Are We
IPXO is the leading full-cycle IPAM (IP Address Management) solution that empowers businesses of any size through IP monetization and leasing. Our mission is to work towards secure and sustainable Internet that creates equal opportunities for everyone. IPXO is a place where people are valued as the backbone of the company. Our goal is to build an open and free-to-explore team of professionals who thrive in their fields of expertise while building the future of the Internet.
In This Position You Will
- Identify suppliers of goods and services
- Manage relationships with multiple vendors
- Negotiate terms with suppliers such as price, quality of goods, deadlines, define expectations, etc.
- Build relationships with suppliers and project managers regarding procurement operations;
- Create purchase orders and manage with supply requests and orders
- Analyze invoices to ensure accuracy of goods delivered
- Monitor inventory to ensure the flow of goods remains positive
- Manage supplier risks and create processes for continuous improvement
We Expect That You Have
- Experience in procurement role with international suppliers
- Strong knowledge of the industry and market conditions
- Highly skilled in English (C1) verbal and written communication and negotiation
- Ability to quickly learn new technology and processes
- Analytical mind with creative problem-solving skills and a results-oriented approach
- Strong work ethic with high energy and willingness to learn on the job
- Passion for technology!
- Flexible working hours and an opportunity to work remotely (offices in Vilnius and Kaunas)
- Health Insurance
- Competitive salary
- Additional vacation days (Birthday, Parent days)
- Challenging and exciting projects in a fast-growing startup
- Great opportunity for growth and learning
- An environment that embraces your strengths
- In-house library
- Summer/Winter/Team building events for employees
Join our team
Interested in joining a team of industry professionals working with a unique and exciting product? Let's get in touch.Apply now