phoenixNAP is a global IT services company headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona and Amsterdam, the Netherlands. Its vast service portfolio is designed to address the emerging IT challenges, providing reliable, OPEX-ready solutions that can support any IT need.
phoenixNAP enables deploying colocation, HaaS, private and hybrid cloud, dedicated server, Bare Metal Cloud, as well as backup and disaster recovery services out of strategic locations in the US, EU and Asia-Pacific.
Through a global network of 17 data centres and network PoP locations, phoenixNAP delivers consistent connectivity across the world. Heavily focused on security, phoenixNAP’s solutions provide advanced data protection and compliance readiness.
The IPXO Marketplace helps phoenixNAP expand the availability of its IP offering and ensure easier access to it. As a global IaaS provider, the company is looking to establish strategic IT partnerships and integrations to ensure the visibility of its products and services. IPXO benefits from this partnership by adding new resources to its extensive IPv4 pool and ensuring vendor neutrality.
IPXO and phoenixNAP: Building innovative solutions with security in mind
- You can access our services regardless of the size of your organization.
- Take advantage of flexible IT solutions and resources to complement your in-house IT or handle resources you are unable to manage on your own.
- Get access to innovative platforms to deploy the best solution at the best prices.
- Personal account managers are at your disposal for any questions or assistance.
- You can rest assured that your data is protected at all times.
Learn more about what phoenixNAP has got in store using these links:
- How to Create a Bare Metal Cloud Account in minutes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPR60XWOSsQ
- Configure BMC Server to Work with New Public IP Block: https://phoenixnap.com/kb/configure-server-with-public-ip-block
- BMC Public IP Management via Portal and API: https://phoenixnap.com/kb/public-ip-management