Last updated: 22 September 2023
Note that some links may take you outside our Website and are beyond our control. Please note that these other sites may send their own cookies to users, collect data, or solicit personal information. We urge you to review the equivalent data protection, privacy, and cookie policies available on their websites. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the data protection of privacy practices of third parties in relation to such websites, and your use of third-party websites is entirely your own responsibility.
2. What Are Cookies And Other Tracking Technologies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device (computer, smartphone, tablet) when you visit a website. They help the website recognize your device and store information about your preferences or actions.
- To provide and improve our Website’s functionality.
- To fix the speed and security of the Website.
- To personalize your experience.
- To make marketing more efficient and personal.
- To comply with legal requirements.
4. Your Cookie Choices And Cookies We Use
When you first visit our Website, you will be presented with a cookie consent banner that allows you to accept or reject non-essential cookies.
Note, that from time to time we may test additional analytical cookies on our Website. Once there is a final decision to use relevant analytical cookies permanently, the table above is updated by including those cookies.
6. Contact Us
IPXO LLC, 2438 Industrial Boulevard #585 Abilene, TX 79605-7207, USA