Last updated: 12 September 2023
- our client or a contact person of our former, current, or prospective client, vendor, collaborating party or client,
- a visitor to our branded social media pages,
- a subscriber to marketing communications from us,
- a person who registers for, attends, or takes part in our events or webinars,
- a participant in surveys, research, or other similar data collection facilitated by us.
What personal data do we collect?
Personal data you and third parties provide us
When you visit our website or use our services, we may collect personal data you voluntarily provide us.
When you are the designated contact person of our former, current, or prospective vendor, collaborating party, or client, we may collect your personal data from such vendor, collaborating party, or client.
This may include, but is not limited to:
- Contact information (e.g., name, post address, email address, phone number).
- Business information (e.g., company name, job title).
- Account registration details (e.g., username and password).
- Payment and billing information (e.g., credit card information or other valid payment method information).
- Communications and correspondence you send to us (e.g., emails, chat messages).
- Any other information you provide when interacting with our website or services.
Personal data we automatically collect
We may also collect certain information automatically when you interact with our website, login to your account, or use our services. This may include:
- Log data (e.g., IP address, browser type, operating system, a unique identifier for your computer or other access devices, referral URL).
- Usage information (e.g., pages visited, actions taken, services ordered, date and time of access).
- Cookies and similar tracking technologies as described below.
Personal data we collect from other sources
We may also collect your personal data you have made publicly available online (such as when using social media sites) or that is published by third parties (such as news articles).
Purposes for which we process personal data and the legal bases on which we rely
We may collect and process your personal data (including, where legally permissible, special categories of personal data) for the following purposes and relying on the following legal bases:
|Developing and optimizing the performance of the services||Your personal data is processed to develop, optimize, and improve the performance of the services||Legitimate interest in developing services and ensuring that the services are performing in line with clients’ expectations|
|Managing our client and user accounts||Your personal data is processed to manage client and user accounts, such as billing, client correspondence, and client relationship management||Necessary for the performance of a contract or our legitimate interest in the management of client and user accounts|
|Managing payments||If you have provided financial information to us, your personal data is processed to verify that information and to collect payments to the extent that doing so is necessary to complete a transaction and perform our contract with you||Necessary for the performance of a contract|
|Sending information about our services||Your personal data is processed to provide you with information about our services, including sending you service announcements, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages||Necessary for the performance of a contract or our legitimate interest in communicating with you|
|Handling contact and user support requests||Your personal data is processed if client support or contact is requested by you, whether by email, phone, or any other means||Necessary for the performance of a contract or our legitimate interest in fulfilling your requests and communicating with you|
|Maintaining our security||Your personal data is processed to maintain our security, including investigating, detecting, and preventing suspicious activity, fraud, and cybercrime that may affect us or our services||Our legitimate interest in promoting our safety and security generally and to protect our rights and the rights of others|
|Sending communications||Your personal data is processed to send you marketing information, product recommendations, and other non-transactional communications (e.g., marketing newsletters, telemarketing calls, information about our products, news, or events) about us, our affiliates, and partners||Our legitimate interest in conducting direct marketing to our current or former clients or where you have provided your prior consent|
|Preparing internal reports and business modeling||Your personal data is processed for internal reporting and business modeling purposes (e.g., forecasting, revenue, product strategy)||Our legitimate interest in the management of our business operations|
|Providing our website||Your personal data is processed to operate and administer our website and to provide you with the content you access and request||Our legitimate interest in providing online content to our clients and prospective clients regarding our service offering and related information|
|Improving our website||Your personal data is processed to analyze overall trends and help improve the user experience on our website||Our legitimate interest in providing a relevant and well-functioning website for the benefit of our website visitors|
|Promoting the security of our websites||Your personal data is processed by tracking use of our websites and verifying and investigating activity||Our legitimate interest in promoting the safety and security of our websites and in protecting our rights and the rights of others|
|Managing event or webinar registrations and attendance||Your personal data is processed to plan and host events or webinars for which you have registered or that you attend, including sending related communications to you||Performance of a contract or where we receive your explicit consent|
|Administering surveys and conducting research||Your personal data is processed to meet the goals set out in surveys or research and to analyze our compliance with internal policies||Our legitimate interest in conducting the survey or research based on its stated goals|
|Aggregating data||Your personal data is processed to aggregate this information to ensure that it is no longer identifying||Our legitimate interest in minimizing the amount of personal data processed as part of the noted processing activity|
|Complying with legal obligations||Your personal data is processed when cooperating with public and government authorities, courts, or regulators in accordance with our legal obligations under applicable laws to the extent this requires the processing or disclosure of personal data to protect our rights||Legal obligation or our legitimate interest in protecting against misuse or abuse of our websites or services, protecting personal property or safety, pursuing remedies available to us and limiting our damages, complying with judicial proceedings, court orders, or legal processes, responding to lawful requests, or for auditing purposes|
|Protecting our rights and interests or the rights and interests of others||Your personal data is processed to enforce the terms and conditions of our services, to protect, investigate, and deter fraudulent, harmful, unauthorized, unethical, or illegal activity, and to protect our interests in case of legal dispute||Our legitimate interest in protecting against misuse or abuse of our website or services, protecting personal property or safety, pursuing remedies available to us, and limiting our damages|
Where we are required by law to collect your personal data, or where we need your personal data to provide a requested service to you or operate the Platform, if you fail to provide this information when requested (or you later ask to delete it), we may not be able to provide you with the requested service(s) or operate the Platform. We will tell you what information you must provide to receive a requested service or interact with the Platform by designating it as required on the Platform or through other appropriate means.
Use for new purposes
How we share your personal data
We may share your personal data with third parties in the following circumstances:
- IPXO affiliates. We may share your personal data with other companies within the same corporate group as IPXO and its affiliated entities, where necessary for conducting our day-to-day business operations, such as providing client support, billing, and maintaining and improving our services, for our service enhancement or marketing and promotional purposes.
- Professional advisors. We may disclose your personal data to professional advisors, such as lawyers, bankers, auditors, and insurers, where necessary in the course of the professional services that they render to us.
- Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement; Protection and Safety. IPXO may disclose information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as required by law to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation. We may disclose and use such information as we believe necessary or appropriate to (a) comply with applicable laws and lawful requests and legal processes, such as to respond to subpoenas or requests from government authorities; (b) enforce the terms and conditions that govern the services; (d) protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and that of you or others; and (e) protect, investigate and deter against fraudulent, harmful, unauthorized, unethical or illegal activity.
IPXO is headquartered in the US and has service providers in other countries. Your personal data may be transferred to locations outside your country, where privacy laws may not be as protective as those in your jurisdiction.
Whenever we transfer your personal data out of the European Economic Area (EEA) to countries not deemed by the European Commission to provide an adequate level of personal data protection, the transfer will be based on one of the following safeguards recognized by the European Commission as providing adequate protection for personal data, where required by EU data protection legislation:
- The consent you provide to us when you share or submit your personal data with or to us and when you visit our website;
- Contracts approved by the European Commission which impose data protection obligations on the parties to the transfer. For further details, see the European Commission Model contracts for the transfer of personal data to third countries or
- Other valid and applicable safeguards under GDPR and UK Privacy Law.
You have certain rights regarding your personal data, subject to applicable local laws. We apply the highest standard of privacy protection despite the jurisdiction you come from. Concerning your personal data that we hold, you may request the following:
- Access to your personal data held by us as a data controller;
- To receive information about the source, recipients, and purposes of your personal data processed by us;
- To rectify personal data submitted to us or, where appropriate, contact us via the relevant website registration page or by amending the personal details held on relevant applications with which they registered;
- That we erase your personal data;
- Where we process personal data based on consent, you may withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us or clicking on the unsubscribe link in an email received from us;
- You may have other rights to restrict or object to our processing of personal data and the right to data portability;
- You may request information about, or human intervention into, any automated data processing that we may undertake.
You can submit these requests by email to or our postal address provided below. We may request specific information to help us confirm your identity and process your request. Applicable law may require or permit us to reject your request. If we reject your request, we will give you an explanation, subject to legal restrictions.
If you wish to file a complaint regarding our processing of your personal data, you may first contact us at
As a data subject, you have the right to lodge a complaint about our processing of your personal data with your local Data Protection Authority (see: https://ec.europa.eu/justice/article-29/structure/data-protection-authorities/index_en.htm).
Term for storing personal data
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data, and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
Cookies and Tracking Technologies
We take the security of all the data we hold seriously. Our employees are trained in data protection, confidentiality, and security. We have a framework of policies and procedures that ensure we regularly review the appropriateness of the measures we have in place to keep the data we hold secure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
If you have questions about our security measures, please contact us at [email protected].
Our services and our website are not directed to children under 18. If a parent or guardian becomes aware their child has provided us with information without their consent, they should contact us at . We will delete such information from our files as soon as reasonably practicable.
Additional Information for Californian Consumers
The California Consumer Privacy Act (Assembly Bill 375), as amended (“CCPA”), affords Californian consumers specific rights regarding their personal information.
We are also required under Californian and similar laws to specifically disclose the categories of information that we have collected and sold or disclosed for any commercial purpose for the prior twelve-month period. We do not sell or disclose “personal identifiers” or any other category of collected personal information for any commercial purpose or the commercial benefit of any party. We have not done so in the past 12 months or at any time prior to that.
As a California resident, you can implement your rights as provided in the CCPA by contacting us at . As per definitions in the CCPA, please note that IPXO does not sell your personal information.
For more information on the CCPA, please visit https://www.oag.ca.gov/privacy/ccpa.
IPXO LLC, 2438 Industrial Boulevard #585 Abilene, TX 79605-7207, USA